Monday, June 7, 2010

LIVING MY LIFE LIKE IT'S GOLDEN

Thanks Ms. Jill Scott, I am basking in your words.

Truly I am at my local co-op enjoying the sun and shade on the patio. As the cars on the street pass by and the weedeater works, I am living my life like it's golden. I am so carefree, no worries nor pains. I am so relaxed and haven't even had an orgasm, let me take that back maybe I have in the ethereal realm because I truly feel vangloriously great.

Today it's about letting my glow sustain me. I have become so aware of energy vampires it's really and truly, sadly ridiculous. Be they're peers, elders or loved ones they are there waiting to suck you dry and still leave unhappy, bitter, angry, full of misery, and pain.

SMH

Repeat after me, " My pain is my own, I can't share it with others and people must realize this. My joy is my own, I can't share it with others and people must realize this; however, I can and will show it."

Have a vanglorious day.

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment